Data Management & Governance
This program reveals how executives can use Data Management techniques to produce real business benefits, how Data Management best practices can improve information asset quality and the capability to integrate systems, enhance data analysis, ensure accurate, reliable and meaningful reporting, and avoid common errors that damage the usefulness of data assets.
The sessions cover five main topics, all critical to successful data management:
- What are data management, data glossary, data lineage and why are they relevant?
- Common issues such inaccurate reporting, fragmented information and data migration failures
- Key principles for Data Governance
- Data Modelling essentials
- Key trends in Data Science and how these are influencing the future of Banking